Reply To: Latino dating experiences

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Latino dating experiences Reply To: Latino dating experiences

Seymour

I’m a black male and I’ve been dating a latina for a few months. A latino friend of mine introduced us, but the minute we started hanging out without him, he became very jealous. I found this very confusing, since she and I weren’t even dating (yet)…So given this, maybe latin guys are very possesive? And as for the whole cross-cultural thing goes, the guy who introduced us has and still goes for black women…So, who knows what’s really going on? Personally, I believe blacks and latinos make good couples because we deal with a lot of the same struggles in society. I don’t, however, have any qualms about a dating a black female …*Just like MANY Latin guys I know*

User Detail :  

Name : Seymour, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 21, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class,