Reply To: Am I bi because a girl turns me on?

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Am I bi because a girl turns me on? Reply To: Am I bi because a girl turns me on?

Amy

There’s no harm in waiting before you tell people. I think that for a lot of people who go through what you’re going through, it’s easiest to talk about the possibility of not being straight when YOU feel comfortable with it yourself…unless you think talking to your friend will help you get more comfortable with the idea of maybe being bisexual. It can be weird and scary to contemplate the possibility of being bisexual for the first time, because bisexuality can be a little harder to figure out than being gay or lesbian, and a little more confusing in terms of what it means. I think the most important thing for you is to get yourself used to the idea so that it’s not quite as scary a thought any more–once you’ve given yourself the time to become comfortable with yourself and your questioning, the answer as to whether or not you’re bi or not should become much easier to figure out. You are doing all the right things to get yourself more comfortable–asking questions, trying to figure things out, addressing the issue and your feelings about it.

User Detail :  

Name : Amy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : College Park, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Nanny, College Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,