Reply To: Girls with hairy arms

Home Forums Gender Girls with hairy arms Reply To: Girls with hairy arms

Pat H.
Participant

I never liked women with really hairy arms. Or excessive body hair anywhere else. Most people in our society including me view body hair as masculine. As a result most men including me are not going to date a woman who looks like the missing link or has lumberjack arms. It’s not really a new thing it’s always been that way, men wanting to date women who don’t look like the missing link or lumberjacks. Also I don’t see what the big deal is. You already shave your legs so whats the big deal with shaving your arms. I don’t see why anyone would be so attached to thier body hair. It grows back. I shave parts of my body other than my face. If I meet a woman who likes guys that are hairy then I’ll stop. If I meet a woman whose more into the Abercrombie model look then I’ll shave more. It’s not a big deal to me because I’m not attached to my body hair. You’re just going to have to face facts, the Grizzly Allen look is out for both men and women.

User Detail :  

Name : Pat H., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 20, City : Forestdale, State : RI Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Social class : Upper middle class,