Reply To: The State that Screwed Up the Election

Kevin

To Matthew in New York, As a lifelong Floridian, I feel it is my duty to inform you that you are mistaken. There are 16 million people in this state, but nearly 12 million live south of Naples. This changing attitude you speak of is brought by people from Latin America and retirees from every corner of the country and Canada. Funny how liberals always seem to believe conservative-minded people are stuck in the past and that Southerners are slow-witted. There is still plenty of Southern roots in Florida, you just have to get above the mouse house. By the way, do you have a mandatory age for evicting people from your city, because all of the New Yorkers I meet seem to think it’s the greatest place on earth, so I can only conclude that they were forced out. Please don’t think I’m one of those “welcome to Florida, now get the hell out” people; I would just like people to know that there are people in Florida born here who have all their teeth and can form complete sentences. My family homesteaded our land when Chester A. Arthur was president, so we’ve been here awhile. Just as a last jab, everyone who came here and recounted the vote said President Bush won, including The New York Times.

User Detail :  

Name : Kevin, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 37, City : Smith, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Defense Contractor, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class,