Reply To: Why is oral sex fun for guys?

Home Forums Mature Why is oral sex fun for guys? Reply To: Why is oral sex fun for guys?

Chaz

Anna, It’s important to me to satisfy my partner. I like giving her oral sex because it gives her extremely powerful orgasms … especially if I’m able to take my time (20-30 minutes). Since she’s not stimulating me at the same time, I’m free to enjoy seeing, hearing and tasting her arousal. Giving her a great orgasm makes me feel very aroused and very tender at the same time. She used to think everything between her legs was ‘ugly’ and ‘disgusting.’ She couldn’t believe I would want to look, much less put my face down there. She tried to stop me the first few times. But I think she’s beautiful above and below. Giving oral sex is also about control, in a way. I can make her orgasm quickly or keep her near the crest for a loooooong time. She’s completely at my mercy. And oral sex is a way I can focus on my partner’s pleasure and reward her for all the wonderful things she does for me … in and out of bed. Chaz

User Detail :  

Name : Chaz, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 50, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Internet/computer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,