Reply To: Black men intimidating women

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Black men intimidating women Reply To: Black men intimidating women

Wayne C.

First, let me say that there is no way that I can truly understand the horror that you have been through. I have several former girlfriends, and an ex-wife, that had been raped (though none of them had been gang-raped), but no man can truly understand what this means to a woman. But don’t generalize your fear to all Black men. Men of any race might do this. I recall an incident told by a White woman — her best friend and herself had gone to a party with a couple of men they had recently met (White men). Her friend went upstairs with one of the men. It was already late, and she wanted to leave, but they told her that her friend said she would get a ride with one of them. Unfortunately, she didn’t insist on talking to her fried personally. The next day, she discovered that several men were upstairs raping her best friend. These aren’t Men — they are Monsters. My point is that Monsters can be of any race — Black, White, Asian, Indian, etc… And no one race is more likely to produce Monsters than any other. You happened to have run into 6 Black Monsters. But all Black men aren’t Monsters, just like all White men aren’t. And if you concentrate strictly on avoiding the Black Monsters walking down the street, you might not notice the White or Asian Monster standing right beside you.

User Detail :  

Name : Wayne C., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 41, City : Parsippany, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Marketing, Education level : Over 4 Years of College,