Reply To: Bare mattresses, crumpled cloths…

Home Forums Class Bare mattresses, crumpled cloths… Reply To: Bare mattresses, crumpled cloths…

Erin

I am so poor sometimes I can’t stand it! I am over $60,000 in debt because of school. My parents are probably about as poor as I am. I grew up in a mobile home in Michigan. I am probably just like the people on COPS. But.. my apartment here in California is really nice. I have all of Ikea’s cheapest stuff but it looks really great. I always have sheets on the bed- I received a gift set of 400-thread count sheets, and I wash them often. It isn’t a reflection of the poor- it’s just how they choose to live life. I don’t want to get in trouble and I care about getting on my feet. They obviously feel different due to their conditions. If you came in my apartment, you would not assume it is a ‘poor’ apartment, although it is. I bet, however, that some of the places on COPS are middle-class, they just don’t choose to ‘look’ that way, (however it is supposed to look.) Probably for the same reasons they are on COPS: They are nuts!

User Detail :  

Name : Erin, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 20, City : Anaheim, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class,