- October 28, 2020 at 2:55 am #95522
Nowadays everyone’s worried about their printer setup and they face an issue with rectifying the error. Here is the perfect solution to setup your printer device via 123.hp.com/setup.
“Firstly install your hp wireless printer on your windows operating system”
• Turn on your printer to begin the setup
• Connect hp printer with wifi router
• Visit the “123.hp.com/setup” website and download the driver
• After the downloading process, go to the folder and double-click on the driver & follow the simple steps to setup the driver on your system.
• Go to the “Control Panel” and click on the “Device and Printer” option
• On the next prompt window, click on the “Add Printer” at the top right corner.
• Choose the “Add Printer” option, you will see a tab from where you can select your printer and then click on “next” to continue.
• Wait for a few seconds to connect HP wireless printer with the computer.
Finally, your HP wireless printer setup is complete on windows via “123.hp.com setup”. If you are still facing some technical issues and don’t know how to handle them then you can visit our website for a quick fix.
User Detail :Name : jimmyandrew,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.