What it’s like up there?

Home Forums General Diversity What it’s like up there?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mark B. 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CP19369
    Participant

As a short person from a short family, I have always wondered: What is it like to be tall?

User Detail :  

Name : CP19369, Gender : F, Age : 21, City : Montreal, Quebec, State : NA Country : Canada, 

For men, being taller has many advantages, whereas the opposite would apply for women. Not to worry, that puts you on equal standing.

User Detail :  

Name : Christopher D., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Arlington, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Mark B.

I measure in at 6’3″, which is not overly tall, but it is tall enough to cause problems. My pant inseam needs to be 38″; that isn’t easy to find! I also need a sleeve length of 37″. So clothes are always a challenge. Finding a comfortable car isn’t easy, although the SUV craze has taken the size of vehicles dramatically upward. I like being able to see (and be seen) over a crowd. I can pack on a little extra weight and it isn’t so noticable since I’m vertically enhanced!

User Detail :  

Name : Mark B., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Cathedral of Hope - UFMCC, Age : 39, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Financial analyst, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Sarah

I am a six-foot-tall, 21-year-old girl. Being tall can be really good. If I go to a concert I always have a good view. I can reach the top shelf at the supermarket, and when I was pregnant I hardly showed at all (and she is a big baby).

However, when it comes to dating, it used to be a problem. As a teenager, when I used to get asked to dance, the guy’s face would fall when I stood up. Nevertheless, my fiance and the father to my child is only 5′ 5′. We get pointed at in the street,which I find funny. I wonder how tall our daughter will be?

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : Ennis, State : NA Country : Ireland, Occupation : Piano teacher, Education level : 2 Years of College, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.