Teen Nudism

Home Forums Geography Teen Nudism

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Britt28719 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Megan
    Participant

As a French citizen, is there a nudist camp in Europe that can handle my request that my son of 14 be made to stay completely nude for an entire stay next summer when he is out of school? We are nudist and I want him to be completely bare wherever possible whether he likes it or not.

User Detail : Name : Megan, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation: Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 34, City : Paris, State : NA, Country : France, Occupation : massage therapist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant

Well, here in the U.S., that’s called ‘child abuse.’ I’m not sure what you think you’re accomplishing by planning to shove your lifestyle down his throat, but I can tell you what you will accomplish: He’ll hate you for the rest of his life. Have fun with that.

User Detail : Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation: Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO, Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,

John S.

While I understand your interest in getting your son to appreciate your chosen lifestyle, you should not force your lifestyle upon him. If he chooses a nudist lifestyle, then that’s fine; after all, there is absolutely nothing wrong with nudity. But forcing him into it may indeed make him resent you. And to answer your question, yes, there are nudist camps in Europe to which you can send your son, though I know not where. But for his sake, do not force him to attend.

User Detail : Name : John S., Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation: Straight, Race : 75% white, 25% Asian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 24, City : Lake Charles, State : LA, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class,

Britt28719
    Participant

If my parent forced me to be nude..whether I liked it or not…I would hate them and question their motives. What an awful mother, to force something like that on him, especially at this age. Camp is supposed to fun, not a summer of hell. Ask him what kind of camp he’d like to attend, and look into that.

User Detail : Name : Britt28719, Gender : Female, City : Washington DC, State : WA, Country : United States,

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant

Not like that, they don’t. BadKarma!

User Detail : Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation: Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO, Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,

why would you force your child to do somthing he doesnt want to do??!! that is a horrible thing to do to someone, your child could resent you for the rest of their life, and he would be justified in doing so! you need some real help if you think this is even REMOTLY acceptable!

User Detail : Name : norbertneuman, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 17, City : mahtomedi, State : MN, Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.