Reply To: Women performing oral sex on men

Home Forums Mature Women performing oral sex on men Reply To: Women performing oral sex on men

Georgia21675
Participant

thought of why you find giving oral sex aversive? I know some people (men and women) look at giving oral sex to their partner (again male or female) as unclean due to the other functions down there. When my son (he is 22) came to me complaining that his girlfriend wanted him to give her oral if she were to do the same for him, that was his problem as he stated ‘there is always something going on down there’ I have not heard any further problems since I suggested that maybe they should think of commencing such activities in the shower. As far as technique, one of the best books I have found on not only oral but other activities was one called ‘Sex Tips For Straight Women From A Gay Man’ Makes sence when you think the author knew from both the giving and recieving ends lol. An other thing you may think is work your way towards such bit by bit over time. Nibbling on earlobes, nipples, any place you are sensitive chances are your man is also.

User Detail :  

Name : Georgia21675, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 45, City : Knoxville, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : artist, Education level : 2 Years of College,