Reply To: How can a gay man enjoy…

Home Forums Sexual Orientation How can a gay man enjoy… Reply To: How can a gay man enjoy…

I wondered the same thing myself when I first came out. First, you can never compare an action taken by a doctor to a sexual act you might engage in. Women don’t relate the exam by their doctor to a sex act; men don’t relate a prostate exam by their doctor to a sex act. What is it, then, about anal sex? First, you mentioned the prostate. Anal sex, when done right, can really stimulate feeling from what I call the ‘joy button.’ Second, I like to be with a man, so giving up part of me to satisfy my partner is part of the fun. Accepting the discomfort, which is present at the beginning, but learning to actively move that to a relaxed state of pleasure by being a participant in the event instead of just a recepticle is the best part for me. Straight men put a lot of their machismo into protecting their a—s, so to speak, not even letting their girlfriends work on them there. It’s an erogenous part of the male body, if you can get past the fear factor. Remember, what floats one man’s boat sinks another’s…

User Detail :  

Name : Mark Bentley, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : UFMCC - Cathedral of Hope, Age : 39, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Financial analyst, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,