Reply To: Women performing oral sex on men

Home Forums Mature Women performing oral sex on men Reply To: Women performing oral sex on men

~denise23958
Participant

I have to say it isn’t the ‘enjoying oral sex’ as much as it is enjoying how my husbands body responds to getting oral sex that is the turn on for me. If sucking his toes got the same response I’d enjoy that too… LOL… I also love the way he tastes and all men taste different (those that drink beer are really yuck to me taste wise) so diet has something to do with taste. My sweetie tastes great and to feel his body respond that way is just wonderful. — I think if you have an adversion to the act itself then you can learn why but if you just don’t like it you shouldn’t do it. No one should do any sexual act that they just don’t like. There is also a lot to be said about learning how to do it well… practice, reading and understanding the male parts that respond to different feelings helps a lot in learning to manipulate your partners ‘zones’ if you want to do that. It shouldn’t ever feel like an obligation though… it is a gift, freely given to each other in whatever way we enjoy the most.

User Detail :  

Name : ~denise23958, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 42, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Social class : Middle class,